DESTINY

DESTINY

SHADOW OF DESTINY

Destiny???
(The Purpose)

EVEN Before You Are Born, You are Already Destined To Read This Blog,
Its not by accident that You are reading this,
It is Because you Are Destined To Read This Blog,
And To Learn From IT!!!,
Learning IS not always an Advantage
But most of the time Yes It is,
And I Just Hope That You Will Learn From This Blog
Not Only ABout Destiny But Also Yourself,
In which Is Hidden in THE Mask of the oF World
And The Only way tO Find it out
Is TO Pray For God, That You Will Learn it
And OF Course I think that This will Greatly make you
See The World In the DIFFERENT LIGHT
For YOU will Know How To Make IT Right,
So Don't Give Up and Learn Absorb
everything you can from This Blog.
.
.
I KNow this Blog may COntain Typograpichal Errors and
some Of the letters as you can see is capitalize,
and of course wrong grammar
and I am terribly sorry for that
I did Not Meant To make those mistakes
but it happened, might happen and will happen
That's Because IT is Destined
.
.
I Don't Intend To Distort your Minds
Make You Think of The Impossibles or even Possibilities
But I want TO make My Intention clear
This Is For YOu to learn and at least know some Thing,
If YOu want You Can Apply my Philosophies
Or You can Just Put it In the WAtse
But all I want You to Know is That You are Destined to learn
from others as well

No comments:

Post a Comment